Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Science sample!

This is mine Kaylanas and Tabithas science sample and we are explaining the three states of matter!

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works. 

DESCRIPTION: Each week we have been learning about a different type of energy.  For example, States of Matter, Kinetic and Potential, Radiation, Conduction and Convection.

SC:


Gathering Data
I can gather information using my 5 senses
I can gather information to make a prediction
I can use my information to draw conclusions
I can share my findings using evidence I have gathered

Task: Make a video (no longer than 30 seconds) about on example of   
energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction.

What makes a good video:
- clear voices
different camera angles
- Still camera skills
- mute background noise
- mixture of still and moving images
- background distractions
- music

What makes a good poster:
- clear writing
- detail
- images
- interactive

(Image Here)

Evaluation: I think I did well at explaining well  ... because i had a clear voice .... Next time i could add better information....by Katie

Feedback/Feed Forward:  I like the way you have spoke with a loud voice  I think you could improve on still camera angles.
-Tabitha :)

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I like the way you spoke really clearly in you sample. Next time think about doing a voice over as we can hear wind on the microphone. You guys explained Solids, Liquids and Gases well for people to understand.

    ReplyDelete