Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Te Reo Maori

WALT: communicate a message.

Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.

Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.

Task: Make a poster about Te Reo Maori.



Criteria:
Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.

Composition:  My poster is balanced. Target yellow.jpg

Font:  My font is clear, readable and suits the message.target green.jpg

Colour:  I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary.  My background choice makes the text pop!Target yellow.jpg

Accuracy:  All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly.Target yellow.jpg

Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why?Im most of finishing my poster and putting it up on the wall.Why because I thought I wasn't going to get my poster up in time!

  1. What challenged you the most and why?Getting my poster done in time.Why because I was still getting my poster ready!

  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?Knowing and watching the time better!!!

Feedback/Feedforward:
Katie, I love the way that you thought about what your poster was going to end like. You spaced your poster out really well. Next time can you maybe put the days of the week or some more maori words for feelings. #Amy





This is my poster on maori language I hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. It can be really tricky to get things done in a certain time frame Katie! Remember to pace yourself from the beginning! Like Amy, I like the way you have spaced things out on your poster. It is clear and easy to read. You have clearly laid out the feelings in maori. If people are using your poster to learn the language, they might also want to know how to put these words into sentences. Do you know how to put these words into sentences?

    ReplyDelete