Thursday, September 11, 2014

Maths sample

WALT: Extend a repeting picture patern using number strategies!


Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edJEqVun9hc&list=UU3oFdmkY1OlfuNxGJTxOr2g This is my vid


Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.

Criteria:

  • Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
  • Clear message
  • Two questions to show your learning
  • Correct answer


Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why?My video and I'm proud because I got it done on time!

  1. What challenged you the most and why?Getting my vid on youtube!

  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?Making sure I know what I'm doing at the start!!

Feedback/Feedforward: Wow Katie I liked how you explained your goal really well. I like how you explained to the audience how you work the problem out. I think you could improve on better

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie,
    What a great video explaining your strategies! I especially like your first example where you didn't just settle for the easy rule, but also explained how many rods are needed for each pattern.
    Thanks
    Elly

    ReplyDelete