Sunday, November 9, 2014

My story I made up. Just terrible

W.A.L.T:Create a detailed plan to organise my ideas and information




Hi my name is Katie this is about me and other things you will read in the book i hope you enjoy!

Setting: Home
Characters: Main characters,Katie Tomas.  Bridget.
Theme: Comedy

I just got in to bed and Im asleep Im dreaming but um… Hhhh here goes nothing Im dreaming about well I, Im dreaming about Im in a magical world and then all of a sudden a monster comes and… KATIE!!!! Shouts mum well i think its mum. I run down stairs. Hold on, your not mum!!! What are you doing up! I was going to get something to eat bu- you were what. I never get up and have something to eat so i don’t no what he was doing. Oh ye and he is my annoying brother Tomas i don't no how were even related. Gosh dosent matter. As you were saying. Well i saw there was NO carrots left and new start away that you ate them all! Me?. I don't eat carrots all the time, it was dad! I stomp back up the stairs in anger dad is still up in bed in his phone. Then i say in anger. Dad, Tomas wants to see you! Its morning now and its Saturday! The day i love the most. I wish every day was Saturday so then no school no not one bit. My best friend Bridget is coming over, I think she's here now. I go to the door. Hi. i say, hi says Bridget. i see she's holding a bucket of slime! What that, I say I bucket of slime, says Bridget. Ok so what are you planing to do with it. Well- Is that a bucket of slime asks Tomas?Oh no not him anyone but him! This is terrible just terrible!

I think that this story is funny and it was hard making up all of these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment