Monday, November 10, 2014

Spirt animals

W.A.L.T: Create a detailed plan to organise my ideas and information

Setting: City
Characters: Main characters Katie, Tomas.  Butcher, two little kids
Theme: Adventure


“Im going out Tomas”! Hold on, hi im Katie. And this is a story all about, adventure kindness and all sorts of other things. I hope you like like this story, it a very special one to.


“I wonder when were going to get our spirit animals” asked my cousin. Me and my  cousin Tomas were wild kids. Well when i say wild i mean we don’t live in a home. Well we do but its just a small little box house on the side of the footpath. It’s pretty worm, but only because we found some pillows and a blanket on the side of the road. One day when I went out, I saw some necter that you drink and then you get your spirt animal. So i drunk it and then all of usuden a tatto s in the twisted shape of a tiger came up on my shaking arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment