Tuesday, June 16, 2015

ET Reo

Description:This year we have been doing something called ET Reo so far we have been learning lunchbox foods like (Āporo/apple) the line on top of the a is a macron, and with the macron you say the letter longer like Aaaporo.


Big Idea:
We had to learn some sentences and they were in maori do you like Āporo/ Apple then we would say in maori no. Or yes.
Criteria:
To make a video of us saying the sentences to each other.
Feedback/Feedforward: I think Katie did good at pronouncing the words but I think you could of done better at keeping her voice needs to be a little more talking like then shouting. By Bridget

Evaluation: I think I did well with my video and that it was clean but I need to practise my words because I had to do a lot of videos. But apart from that I think I did well.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Katie - what a fluent conversation in Maori! Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete