Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pop Art Portfolio Post

Description:
We have been learning how to make pop art. pop art is a type of art that is colourful and bright colours on all of the pictures!
There are some people who are very famous for there pop art and there names are Andy Warhole, David Hokney and Peter Blake, there are more but these are the ones with very good art! I like pop art because it stands out and is WOW! I have been working on my strokes in how I paint my pop art so it looks all the same. I would love to do pop art again it is very fun!


Image



Big Idea
he picture I chose the music note because I love music and I love to play instruments and sing!
For pop art the colours we have are bright and light because we want to show how colours can make other colours pop out!
For starting to make or pop art we drew a picture that we would do on the big peace of paper in our think books then we made a stencil. on our big peace of paper we ruled four lines and then put the stencil on started to trace around it. After that we started to paint bright and light colours!


Feedback/feedforward:
I think that you did a really good job because of the different colours. But I think you could have made the music note a bit bigger. Serena :)



Evaluation:

I think I did well but Next time I could be more careful with how i'm using my paint brush but apart from that I think I did well!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have described your learning Katie. You have worked hard on improving your painting and I think your evaluation is accurate. You have worked hard with your art, well done.

    ReplyDelete