Thursday, August 20, 2015

Production wearable art

Description: This term all of the school has been planning for our awesome production that we will have next month/21 of September. I'm going to be a normal African girl but i'm going to make my own t-shirt out of all ready used fabrics then sew on all the rest of the other fabrics!

This is all of my planning for what i'm going to do for my costume!





This is my mood board!




Iv been working a lot on my garment and this is how it has improved !


I decided to make cheetah bracelets so I had something else to do and I think it looks cool with my garment!

1) The materials that I used to create my garment were:
Fabric, hot glue, fur (not real), foam and this kind of wirey stuff.

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was:
Making the top it was really hard!
3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was:
I didn't give up on making the top when I go really angry with myself
4) Something I am really proud of about production was:
Knowing that everything is done it makes very proud and happy!
5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by:
I think I showed agency and exallance by managing my time i think thats how I got my garment finished!

I hope you like my garment! :)


1 comment:

  1. You have worked really hard with your garment Katie and I am impressed with the effort you have put into making a complete outfit and with all that sewing as well! I think it is going to look very effective when you are on stage and I am looking forward to seeing the fully finished garment.

    ReplyDelete