Sunday, September 6, 2015

Te reo portfolio sample

Description: Three weeks ago we started to plan what we would do for our maori body parts video poster etc... Naomi and I made a video for year twos younger. I hope you like my video!

My video:




Big idea:
To get to the stage of making the video we had to practice a song could, Te ringa te roto.
For our video we chose five body parts witch were your, Legs, hip, fingers, nose and stomach!


Feedback/forward: I think you did a good job on using good pronuciation and pointing to the body parts clearly. Next time you could use louder voices. -Zara


Evaluation: I think I did well with my video and we did well with music but I think we could speak up a bit so that even though you can here me if we speak up you could here me even more and more clear!

1 comment:

  1. What an excellent video! I love the way that you have made it particularly suitable for your audience. This would be very useful for our New Entrant classes - you should email it to Carolyn & Nicole!

    ReplyDelete