Sunday, May 8, 2016

Handwriting Portfoldio Sample

Description: For some of my independent time in writing I worked on my handwriting because, handwriting is not my strong point. What I did to practise my handwriting was i wrote a poem in five minuets.We have a rubric and there are things we have to work on with our handwriting and that is to be, fast, legible and accurate, then we put our poem on a level there is level 1, 2, 3 and 4 and we can mark our self on what you think you are, and then the class can make changes in were you are!

This is my poem.

Feedback/Feedforward: I like how you are challenging yourself to try be as tidy as possible but still be fast, legible and accurate. Next time you could try and be a bit more tidier and make sure you spell your words right- Hannah G

Evaluation: Thanks Hannah I agree with you, yes i need to work on making it a bit more tidy thanks Hannah agin!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, it is great that you wanted to share your handwriting as it is lovely, but I do feel you are able to give us much more dynamic and engaging samples than this.

    ReplyDelete