Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sport start Portfoldio Sample

Description: Today at school Troys class went down to the court and we played a game called gate way. What you need for gate way is two cones a buddy and something to pass to your buddy. Put the two cones about 1 meter away from each other, then start passing the "ball" to your buddy and throw it back and forth a few times then, run to another gate way/the cones, and pass a few times and when you get the hang of it you can start setting goals. So what you can do is, one hand or one leg. I have a video of me and Bella M doing the gate way game.




Feedback/Feedforward: I think you did at making challenges to make it harder but next time try and maybe make it longer so that they get more of an idea. -Ruby M 

Evaluation:Thanks Ruby. I think next time I could do the running part of the game and not just throwing the bean bag back and forth.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, a bit more information about how to play would have made this post better. I have seen some amazing movies you have created in your time here and this one didn't really live up to your usual standard!

    ReplyDelete